Drupal allows individuals, communities of users and enterprises to easily publish, manage and organise a wide variety of content on a website.
The Drupal CMS has a flexible architecture that enables it to be used for a variety of online purposes:
- Transactional and eCommerce services.
- Property and asset catalogues.
- Business critical system integrations.
- Collaborative services including consultations, forums, blogs, events, newsletters and social media channels.
- Multimedia broadcasting including live video streaming, podcasts, and peer-to-peer networking.