Mahara is an online space that allows students at schools and institutions of higher education to create portfolios for learning. Mahara also supports professionals documenting their competencies and achievements for accreditation purposes while fostering collaboration and working in communities of practice.
- Reflect on your learning, upload files, and add content from social media sites.
- Align your portfolio to a competency framework and visualise your achievements.
- Decide which individuals or groups can see your portfolios and provide feedback.
- Provide a mobile-friendly, easy-to-use platform to support and showcase learning.
- Customise it to suit your learning needs and brand.
- Integrate with your learning management system and others.
Catalyst’s Mahara services
Our staff know Mahara inside out and are able to provide a wide range of services.
Business requirements analysis
We offer top quality requirements analysis and documentation services to capture what you want to accomplish with Mahara.
Development and integration
Our core Mahara developers have the expertise to help you design and implement new features as well as integrate with other systems.
Theming and design
Our creative team will work with you to develop an innovative look and feel for your site while retaining your organisation’s brand and identity.
Installation and optimisation
We can give advice and support you implementing Mahara at your organisation efficiently and according to best practice.
Managed hosting services
With 24/7 monitoring and security protocols in place, we offer a safe, stable, and scalable hosting environment for your Mahara site.
Training and support
We provide tailored training and support packages to help you get the most out of your Mahara site.