The team at Catalyst can work with you to install, optimise and customise your Totara LXP to enable informal, collaborative learning of your greatest resource, your people.
Totara Engage LXP drives business performance for your L&D strategy
- Informal and social learning builds sense of belonging and community. Content can be easily accessed throughout the working day to expand knowledge and skills on demand.
- Engage allows learners to be proactive with their engagement, using forums to collaborate with peers.
- Collaborative learning generates ideas and creates synergy. Effective collaborative learning increases performance, confidence, inclusivity and accountability.
- Content curation means learners choose the skills they want to grow and proactively play a part in their personalised learning experience, increasing their motivation.
How Catalyt IT supports Totara Engage
Consultancy, including requirements analysis and solution design. We focus on long-term partnerships with our clients. We are dedicated to helping you enhance, evolve and grow online learning for your business or organisation.
Managed AWS cloud hosting, with outstanding follow-the-sun support and global incident response services for customers. We provide highly available, fully scalable cloud hosting solutions.
Development and integration, including theming and design. White label your LMS with your brand to make a more personal experience for your users and encourage higher levels of engagement.
Bespoke training with our learning technologist team to develop your e-learning content and help engage your learners to achieve great results.
Benefits of working with a Totara Platinum Partner
Choose Catalyst IT for your Totara Engage LXP support services
- Catalyst is the Totara Global Partner of The Year 2020 - a multi-region IT service provider
- In-depth experience of working with Totara technology, including Kmart Australia
- Open source software development experts - over 20 years of support for e-learning technology
- 24/7 follow the sun support, providing real-time response to issues as they arise
- Ability to extend Totara Engage with a wide range of additional plug-in Moodle modules
- Security and reassurance of being able to build and audit open source code
- Being able to share the benefits of Totara Learn community contributions
- World-class hosting on AWS architecture for exceptional system performance, reliability and high availability