Introduction to Angular (Sydney)
About the course
By the end of the course attendees will have built a small Angular application and will have learnt the best practices for setting up projects of their own.
- Basic Angular concepts
- How to structure a project
- Using the $http service to get data
- Templates, $scope and directives
- Using and writing filters
- Routing and partial templates
- Using the built in REST service
- Guidelines for unit and e3e testing
Note: These are the topics normally covered but might alter slightly depending on the needs of the attendees.