Totara Site Administration Advanced Workshop (Sydney)
About the course
So you know Totara, but there are things you really want to master to get the most out of your LMS. Our Totara Site Administrator Advanced workshop is designed to give additional skills to really leverage the power of Totara.
- Set up an organisational structure within Totara.
- Introduction to HR Sync.
- Create audience groups and tailor the course catalogue so your learners see what's relevant to them;
- Create bespoke dashboards for different audience groups to ensure your learners see what's important to them.
- Create and manage learning pathways through programs;
- Create and manage recurring courses through certifications;
- Creating graphs within the report builder.
- These are the topics normally covered but might alter slightly depending on the needs of the attendees
- The Site Administrator workshop will not cover the creation of activities or the setip of the resourses and user management within a course. These tasks will be covered in the “Totara course creator and instructor workshop”
- Site Administrators
- Totara Site Essentials Workshop
Interested in keeping up to date with our training updates?